- 28-Feb-2017 to 31-Dec-2021 (CST)
- Customer Service
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
Title: Implementation Specialist
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Implementation/Director of ID Card Implementation & Account Management
Direct Reports: none
Interacts with: Customers, Prospects, Vendors, Fellow RedCard Sales, IT, Global Services, Production, and Finance employees
Summary of Position:
The Implementation Specialist works directly with the healthcare payer client to understand their data and their needs for print fulfillment, then configures the RedCard system for successful composition and processing of the client's data processing. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the successful implementation of RedCard services, such as composition and delivery of Explanation of Benefits, Letters, Checks, and ID cards, either by paper or electronic means. The Implementation Specialist performs day to day management of overall project operations during the implementation phase of the project. He or she also identifies barriers, provides resolutions and solutions through customer education and coordination with healthcare payer and internal RedCard resources.
Duties & Responsibilities – Implementation Specialist:
- Collect current information about client's print and employer groups
- Learn clients technical system, software and current process for print and electronic communications or enrollment materials
- Conduct daily interaction with client's staff to execute implementation plan
- Establish project management structure and plan to accomplish project activities
- Conduct conference calls with clients
- Apply technology and RedCard product knowledge to address client needs
- Redesign former client communications or enrollment materials using RedCard base format
- Understand the healthcare enrollment or claims process and related printing aspects
- Understand data and how it translates to produce client materials
- Keep Director informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly
- Provide software related custom integration and implementation support
- Customization of the explanation of benefits and checks or ID cards
- Manage multiple projects with multiple customers
- Manage ramp up to achieve 100% of customers business on RedCard
- Manage implementation process to successfully move new RedCard customers to live production status.
- Potential client visits, with some travel required
- Complete responsibilities with high ethical behavior
- Follows established HIPAA, Compliance & Security policies
Professional and Interpersonal Skills:
- Client/Customer Focus – Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships. Seeks to understand and educate customers; builds collaborative relationships and takes action to meet their needs and concerns.
- Communication – Communicates accurately, honestly and effectively, both in oral and written form; practices active listening. Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals and groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand the information.
- Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Problem Analysis & Solving – Uses sound or logical judgment to spot and analyze problems; develops alternative solutions and initiates action. Proactively identifies complex problems; identifies, proposes and implements solutions in a deadline driven environment.
- Strategic – Organizes information and data to identify/explain trends, problems, and causes; combines information to identify underlying issues. Identifies the key tasks and resources needed to achieve objectives.
- Initiative – Highly motivated to take prompt action to accomplish objectives; strives to achieve goals beyond what is required; proactive. Responds quickly; takes action and goes above and beyond.
- Planning and Organizing – Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Able to prioritize, determine tasks, create schedules, leverage resources and stays focused.
- Living the Vision and Values – Keeps the company's vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent GED required, BS or BA degree preferred, Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical degree a plus
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- 2-3 years in Healthcare Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare claims communication process, as well as printing aspects of claims communications documents or enrollment materials is a plus
- Proficiency with computer and applicable software packages, including Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet and E-mail
- Basic data skills, including ability to use text editors
- Ability to understand and utilize web based applications for project management and client business to business applications
- Sitting at desk or meetings, or standing for long periods of time
- Work long hours and flexible schedule when needed
- Use standard office equipment